Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Pengaruh Experiental Marketing dan Brand Image Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Indihome PT. Telkom Akses Medan
Authors: Dwiastuti, Aulia Legri
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: Lubis, Adelina
Sabrina, Hesti
Keywords: experiental marketing;brand image;kepuasan pelanggan;satisfaction
Issue Date: 12-Apr-2019
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158320105
Abstract: His study aims to determine "The Effect of Experiential Marketing and Brand Image on Indihome PT. Telkom Customer Satisfaction Access Medan". This type of research is associative. The population in this study were all customers of PT Telkom Medan Access as many as 264 customers using the Slovin formula technique, then the number of samples in this study were 159 respondents taken from a portion of the population. Based on the results of the t test it can be seen that t count on the Experiential Marketing and Brand Image variables is 8.364 and 3.399 > t table is 1.654 with the probability t that is sig < 0.05 for the satisfaction variable. Based on the results of the F test, the calculated F value is 146.257 > 3.05 with sig 0,000 < a 0.05, indicating that Experiential Marketing and Brand Image simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on the satisfaction variable. Adjusted R Square value obtained is 0.664 or 66.4%. Loyalty can be explained by Experiential Marketing and Brand Image. The remaining 33.6 % is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengaruh Experiential Marketing dan Brand Image Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Indihome PT. Telkom Akses Medan”. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh pelanggan PT Telkom Akses Medan sebanyak 264 pelanggan dengan menggunakan teknik rumus slovin, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 159 responden diambil dari sebagian populasi. Berdasarkan hasil uji t dapat dilihat bahwa t hitung pada variabel Experiential Marketing dan Brand Image sebesar 8.364 dan 3.399 > t tabel sebesar 1.654 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig < 0,05 terhadap variabel kepuasan. Berdasarkan hasil uji F maka diperoleh nilai F hitung sebesar 146.257 > 3.05 dengan sig 0,000 < a 0,05, menunjukan Experiential Marketing dan Brand Image secara serempak berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kepuasan. Nilai Adjusted R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,664 atau 66,4 %. Loyalitas dapat dijelaskan oleh Experiential Marketing dan Brand Image. Sisanya sebesar 33,6 % dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158320105 - Aulia Legri Dwiastuti - Fulltext.pdfFulltext1.86 MBAdobe PDFView/Open

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.