Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Hubungan antara Rebranding dengan Brand Positioning pada Starbucks Medan
Authors: Yolanda, Kiki
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: Hendra, Yan
Jamil, Bahrum
Keywords: rebranding;positioning
Issue Date: 12-Apr-2019
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158530012
Abstract: The research was purposed to find out the effect between rebranding to positioning, while Starbucks change logo (rebranding) to get the positioning of consumers about the products they sell . Based on theoretical study which is in chapter II, then proposed research hypothesis that mentions : Found relationship of rebranding to positioning conducted by Starbucks. Analysis method used in this research is Spearman Correlation Rho, then obtained the following results: 1). Based on the results of analysis with the Spearman Rho Correlation analysis method, it is known that Rxy = 0.559 with a significant p = 0.000 < 0.050. This means that the proposed hypothesis is that there is a relationship between rebranding and positioning, otherwise accepted. 2). The effective contribution of the rebranding variable with the positioning at Starbucks was 22 %. while the remaining percentage is 78% due to other factors such as product differentiation, service differentiation, personnel differentiation, and image differentiation.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk melihat hubungan antara rebranding dengan positioning, dimana produk Starbucks melakukan pergantian logo (rebranding) untuk mendapatkan positioning konsumen mengenai produk yang mereka jual. Berdasarkan kajian teoritis yang ada dalam Bab II, maka diajukan hipotesis penelitian yang menyebutkan : Terdapat hubungan antara rebranding dengan positioning yang terjadi di Starbucks Medan. Metode analisis data yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah Korelasi Spearman Rho, maka diperoleh hasil-hasil sebagai berikut: 1). Berdasarkan hasil analisis dengan metode analisis korelasi spearman rho, diketahui Rxy = 0,559 dengan signifikan p = 0.000 < 0,050. Artinya hipotesis yang diajukan yaitu ada hubungan antara rebranding dengan positioning, dinyatakan diterima. 2). Sumbangan efektif variabel rebranding dengan positioning di Starbucks sebesar 22 %. sementara sisa persentasinya sebesar 78 % disebabkan oleh faktor lain seperti pembeda produk, pembeda pelayanan, pembeda personil, dan pembeda citra.
Appears in Collections:SP - Communication Science

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158530012 - Kiki Yolanda - Fulltext.pdfFulltext2.16 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
158530012 - Kiki Yolanda - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV365.25 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.