Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Hubungan Konsep Diri dengan Gaya Hidup Hedonis Komunitas Vape Thirty One
Authors: Deliana, Putri
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: Hanum, Farida
Azis, Azhar
Keywords: konsep diri;gaya hidup hedonis;komunitas vape;self concept;hedonis lifestyle;vape community
Issue Date: 27-Sep-2019
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158600097
Abstract: This study aims to determine the relationship between self-concept and hedonic lifestyle in Thirty One Vape Medan community. The subjects of the study were Thirty One Vape Medan community, amounting to 30 men aged 18-25 years. Data obtained using the scale of self-concept, and hedonic lifestyle scale. Statistical calculations are performed with the normality test and the linearity test. Data analysis used Pearson product moment with SPSS 22 program. The results of data analysis showed that the correlation coefficient was 0.844 with a p value of 0.0001 (p < 0.05). This identifies that there is no relationship between self-concept and hedonic lifestyle. The results showed that the contribution of self-concept variables to the hedonic lifestyle was 75.2 percent and the remaining 24.8 percent was influenced by other factors not yet examined. The research hypothesis was rejected. The results of the study concluded that there was no significant relationship between self-concept and hedonic lifestyle.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan mengetahui hubungan antara konsep diri dengan gaya hidup hedonis pada komunitas Thirty One Vape Medan. Subjek penelitian adalah komunitas Thirty One Vape Medan yang berjumlah 30 pria usia 18-25 tahun. Data diperoleh dengan menggunakan skala konsep diri, dan skala gaya hidup hedonis. Perhitungan statistik dilakukan dengan uji normalitas dan pengujian hubungan linierlitas. Analisis data menggunakan pearson product moment dengan program SPSS 22. Hasil analisis data menujukkan bahwa koefisien korelasi 0,844 dengan p value 0,0001 (p < 0,05). Hal ini mengidentifikasikan bahwa tidak ada hubungan konsep diri dengan gaya hidup hedonis. Hasil penelitian menujukkan bahwa kontribusi variabel konsep diri dengan gaya hidup hedonis sebesar 75,2 persen dan sisanya 24,8 persen dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain yang belum diteliti. Hipotesis penelitian ditolak. Hasil penelitian, dapat disimpulkan tidak terdapat hubungan yang signifikan antara konsep diri dengan gaya hidup hedonis.
Appears in Collections:SP - Psychology

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158600097 - Putri Deliana - Fulltext.pdfFulltext5.04 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
158600097 - Putri Deliana - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV1.18 MBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.