Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Promosi Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen di PT. Telkomsel Medan
Authors: Harahap, Marahalim
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: Mariatin, Emi
Lubis, Rahmi
Keywords: kualitas pelayanan;promosi;kepuasan konsumen;quality of service;promotion;customer satisfaction
Issue Date: 3-Nov-2016
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;141804012
Abstract: Consumer satisfaction can help companies to realize the vision and mission. Customer satisfaction as the dependent variable is influenced by the quality of services and promotions as independent variables. This study aims to determine the extent of the impact of service quality and promotion of consumer satisfaction in PT. Telkomsel Medan. This study used 100 consumer respondents PT. Telkomsel Medan by using Accidental Sampling method. Then analysis of the data obtained in the form of quantitative analysis. Data were collected by using three scales, namely the service quality scale comprises 20 item (a = 0.876), scale Promotion consisting of 26 item (a = 0.839) and customer satisfaction which consisted of 26 item (a = 0.854). The results showed the numbers rx1x2-y = 0.943, p = 0.000 (p < 0.05). While the coefficient of determination obtained for 0.752. This means that 75.2 % of consumer satisfaction is influenced by the quality of service and promotions, while the remaining 24.8 % customer satisfaction is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. From these results it can be concluded that there is a significant relationship between service quality and customer satisfaction campaign against PT. Telkomsel Medan.
Description: Kepuasan konsumen dapat membantu perusahaan untuk mewujudkan visi dan misi. Kepuasan konsumen sebagai variabel terikat dipengaruhi oleh kualitas pelayanan dan promosi sebagai variabel bebas. Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui sejauh mana pengaruh kualitas pelayanan dan promosi terhadap kepuasan konsumen di PT. Telkomsel Medan. Penelitian ini menggunakan 100 responden konsumen PT. Telkomsel Medan dengan mengunakan metode Accidental Sampling. Kemudian dilakukan analisis terhadap data-data yang diperoleh berupa analisis kuantitatif. Pengambilan data dilakukan dengan menggunakan tiga skala yaitu skala kualitas pelayanan terdiri 20 aitem (a=0,876), skala promosi yang terdiri dari 26 aitem (a=0,839) dan kepuasan konsumen yang terdiri dari 26 aitem (a= 0,854). Hasil penelitian menunjukkan angka rx1x2-y = 0,943 dengan p = 0,000(p < 0,05).Sedangkan nilai koefisiendeterminasi diperoleh sebesar 0,752. Hal ini berarti 75,2 % kepuasan konsumen dipengaruhi oleh kualitas pelayanan dan promosi, sedangkan sisanya yaitu 24,8 % kepuasan konsumen dipengaruhi oleh variabel-variabel lainnya yang tidak diteliti dalam penelitian ini. Dari hasil penelitian tersebut dapat disimpulkan bahwa ada hubungan yang signifikan antara kualitaspelayanan dan promosi terhadap kepuasan konsumen PT. Telkomsel Medan.
Appears in Collections:MT - Master of Psychology

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
141804012 - Marahalim Harahap - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I, II, III, Bibliography1.06 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
141804012 - Marahalim Harahap - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV370.82 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.