Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Pengaruh Konsep Diri dan Pengetahuan Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Dinas Pekerjaan Umum
Other Titles: The Influence of Self-Concept and Knowledge on Employee Performance in the Public Works Office
Authors: Sitorus, Yossy Suryandani
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: Nasution, Amrin Mulia U
Parulian, Tohap
Keywords: konsep diri;kinerja;self concept;performance
Issue Date: 8-May-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;168320040
Abstract: The purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the effect of self-concept and knowledge on employee performance at the Medan Public Works Department. The research method used is associative research, where variables are measured on a Likert scale. The data collection method is carried out by observation, interview and Questionnaire. The population in this study amounted to 100 people, the sampling technique used was the Simple Random Sampling technique. Sample calculation using Slovin formula with a population of 100 employees and an error level of 0.05, the sample in this study were 80 people. Data management uses PLS smart 3 devices with structural equation modeling (SEM) analysis. Based on the results of the hypothesis test, it can be seen that the t-count of self-concept variables of 5.825 is greater than the t-table of 1.99 with a significant level of 0,000 <0.05, based on these values, the self-concept variables have a positive and significant effect on performance variables. Based on these results H1 can be declared accepted. In the knowledge variable of 7.738 is greater than t-table of 1.99 with a significant level of 0.000 <0.05, based on this value the knowledge variable has a positive and significant effect on performance. Based on this H2 can be declared acceptable. means self-concept and knowledge simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on performance variables. R-Square value obtained is 0.642. To see the effect of independent variables on the dependent variable by calculating the coefficient of determination shows that 64.2% the remaining 35.8% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.
Description: Tujuan penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui dan menganalisis pengaruh konsep diri dan pengetahuan terhadap kinerja pegawai pada Dinas Pekerjaan Umum Medan. Metode penelitian yang dilakukan adalah penelitian asosiatif, dimana variabel diukur dengan skala likert. Metode pengumpilan data dilakukan dengan cara Pengamatan (observation), Wawancara (interview) dan Daftar pertanyaan (Questionnaire). Populasi dalam penelitian ini berjumlah 100 orang, tekhnik penarikan sampel yang digunakan adalah tekhnik Simple Random Sampling. Perhitungan sampel menggunakan rumus Slovin dengan populasi sebanyak 100 pegawai dan error level sebesar 0,05 maka sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 80 orang. Pengelolahan data menggunakan perangkat PLS smart 3 dengan analisis struktural equation modeling (SEM). Berdasarkan hasil uji hipotesis dapat dilihat bahwa t-hitung variabel konsep diri sebesar 5,825 lebih besar dari t-tabel sebesar 1,99 dengan tingkat signifikan sebesar 0,000 < 0,05, berdasarkan nilai tersebut maka variabel konsep diri berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Berdasarkan hasil ini H1 dapat dinyatakan diterima. Pada variabel pengetahuan sebesar 7,738 lebih besar dari t-tabel sebesar 1,99 dengan tingkat signifikan sebesar 0,000 < 0,05, berdasarkan nilai tersebut maka variabel pengetahuan secara persial mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap kinerja. Berdasarkan hal ini H2 dapat dinyatakan diterima. berarti konsep diri dan pengetahuan secara serempak berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Nilai R-Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,642. Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 64,2 % sisanya 35,8% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
168320040 - Yossy Suryandani Sitorus - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV519.28 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy
168320040 - Yossy Suryandani Sitorus - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III, BIbliography2.56 MBAdobe PDFView/Open

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.