Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Pengaruh Harga dan Diferensiasi Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor Suzuki Satria FU Pada Suzuki Sunindo Cabang Amplas Medan
Other Titles: The Influence of Price and Product Differentiation on Purchasing Decisions of Suzuki Satria FU Motorcycles at Suzuki Sunindo Amplas Medan Branch
Authors: Yuvira, Ira Arnie
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: Siregar, M Yamin
Keywords: price;product differentiation;buying decision
Issue Date: 19-May-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;168320166
Abstract: Based on these values, the price variable has a positive and significant effect on buying decision variable has a positive and significant effect on buying decision. In confidence variabel equal to 1.757 bigger than t table equal to 1.658 with probability 0.014 smaller than limit significance equal to 0.05, hence trust variable partially have positive and significant influence to buyng decisions. Based on F test result, it is obtained F count value of 2.908 > 2.694 with sig 0.013 <0.05 , show Ho rejected and Ha accepted, meaning price and product differentiation simultaneously have positive and significant effect to variable buying decision. R Square value obtained of 0.834. To see the big influence of independent variable to dependent variable by calculating coefficient of determination (KD) = R2 x 100%, So obtained KD= 83.40% of buying decision (dependent variable) can be explained by price and product differentiation. The remaining 16.60% is influenced by oter factors not described in this study. Berdasarkan nilai tersebut maka variabel harga berpenagaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel keputusan pembelian. Pada variabel diferensiasi produk t hitung sebesar1.757 lebih besar dari nilai t tabel yakni 1.658 dengan probabilitas t yakmi sig 0.014 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0.05, maka variabel diferensiasi produk secara parsial memiliki pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap keputusan pembelian. Berdaarkan hasil uji F maka diperoleh nilai F hitung sebesar 2.908>2.964 dengan sig 0.013<0.05, menunjukan Ho ditolak dan Ha diterima, berarti harga dan diferensiasi produk secara simultan berpengaruh secara positf dan signifikan terhadap variabel keputusan pembelian. Nilai R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0.834. Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2x 100% sehingga diperoleh KD = 83.40%. Angka tersebut menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 83.40% keputusan pembelian (variabel terikat) dapat dielaskan oleh harga dan diferensiasi produk. Sisanya sebesar 16.60% dipengarui oleh factor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
Description: 77 Halaman
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
168320166 - Ira Arnie Yuvira - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV1.52 MBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy
168320166 - Ira Arnie Yuvira - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III, Bibliography2.61 MBAdobe PDFView/Open

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.